UPyou

Sunday, December 12, 2004

BLOG $

If everyone else is making money blogging, I figured I better get in on it too. (Since I am
referred to as the Michigan stay at home mom). So if everyone clicks on the google ads, I
can continue to be a "stay at home mom" and make money. So help me and Claudia out,
that way we can be at home together.

I named my blog the UPyou so that Liza would no longer call it the PU. (What's that smell?)
Anyhow, we put up our Christmas tree yesterday (artificial) and today we are snowed in. It's
beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I have one wish for Christmas.......I wish I could be more
poetic like cousin Rick and write wonderful commentaries. Maybe with some practice I can
be like him.
Emily

3 Comments:

  • At December 12, 2004 at 4:47 PM, Blogger El Andariego said…

    With the name "UPyou" I am sure you're going to be making a lot more money than my blog will. I am trying to stay PG or less...

     
  • At December 13, 2004 at 7:19 AM, Blogger Jenna said…

    Emma you brought us the snow when you came and now it is gone... come back so that we may experience more snow days!!! Or at least cross you fingers that we have snow for Christmas. Give Claudia a hug and kiss for me. ps I will be sending you some pictures of her playing in the snow.

     
  • At December 13, 2004 at 7:30 PM, Blogger El Andariego said…

    Emily - You need to accept the Invitation that I sent you not too long ago, if you want to be listed and contribute directly to the PACHECO STREET BLOG. That blog will remain advertisement free. Leroy

    You too "Sassy Blue" if you are reading this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home